Friday 16 March 2012

Buffoonery

This morning I managed to make a complete buffoon of myself and to be honest, I'm not really surprised. As much as I try to appear organised and in-control, I've come to the conclusion that I'm a clown playing dress-up. So basically a mate of mine invited me to feature on his radio show which is aired at the ungodly hour of 01h00 and lasts about two hours. Being the queen of mismanagement and fomo (fear of missing out), I decided to do it because it was a Monday and I genuinely thought I would have completed my tutorial which is due today. I didn't as you can imagine and because I had made a promise and I generally hate letting people down, I went. I was slightly nervous at first and I made some rather uncomfortable and awkward jokes but once things got rolling, I was pretty much well, on a roll. Then I decided that I wanted to show the world just how politically correct I was by stating that the term 'midget' was an offensive one (which is true) and that instead, people should use the term, vertically-challenged or small person. Great! Not so great? My insulting Bruno Mars' height and then going on to say that nothing was wrong with short people and I, wait for it, had loads of short friends.

I made myself look like a 'shortist' and to top things off, I swore on radio! Fabulous! The only good thing that came out of this morning is the fact that I finished my tutorial at 09h30.

Hope your morning has been as fun as mine!

Cheerio! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment