Friday 18 May 2012

A very, very embarrassing post but I'm allowed to have a couple aren't I?


I'm not even slightly (okay perhaps I'm exaggerating) ashamed of the fact that I watch 'Made In Chelsea'. It does what I need it to do. It doesn't require me to think and it makes me laugh owing to its scripted storyline and failed attempts at staging run-ins every show (the ones involving Millie Mackintosh are, without a fail, the worst). I also quite like the boys on the show. Or at least the way they look. Oliver Proudlock or more commonly known as Proudlock is my favourite. He's the right mix of hipster and gentleman without coming across as too pretentious. Although I find it laughable that he'd dare call himself an artist, the man is trying to make a living out of his flair for the arts. You have to give it up to him. He has his own t-shirt line which is great. This picture of him and Jamie Laing (another favourite of mine) is to die for. They both look so devilishly handsome. Boyishly handsome even.

No comments:

Post a Comment